When your family clamors for pizza, serve them up this quick and easy snack filled with cheesy flavour. This recipe is so simple, you can even use it as a starter recipe to teach your kids to start cooking. Just add the bold, flavourful crunch of DORITOS Nacho Cheese Flavoured Tortilla Chips to make the recipe extra special. Serve up these yummy snacks at a sleepover party, have them waiting as an after school snack, or add some milk and fruit to turn it into a whole meal.
- 1 ounce Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavoured Tortilla Chips
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 sliced red pepper rings
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to broil or prepare a toaster oven for use.
- Separate and lightly toast the English muffin halves.
- Place the English muffin halves on a baking sheet. Spread the English muffins with tomato sauce.
- Layer one piece of mozzarella cheese on each English muffin half. Crumble some DORITOS Tortilla Chips on top.
- Place a red pepper ring on top.
- Set the English muffin halves under the broiler for 2 minutes or heat them in the toaster oven till the cheese melts.
- Serve with more Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavoured Tortilla Chips.